UAI Analytics Communities (formerly known as Working Groups) bring together analytics practitioners and business process experts to advance the conversation about the ways in which analytics can improve and transform critical utility business processes.
- Community members have access to dedicated forums
- Virtual Advancement Group meetings occur every month for each of the Communities
- In-person Advancement Group meetings occur twice a year, at UA Summit and UA Week
Asset Optimization & Performance Management
Exploring ways to make utility operations related to the utilization of distribution, transmission and generation assets more efficient and optimized using data analytics and technology by identifying the right performance strategies, tools, and metrics to monitor asset health, and mitigate system risk to drive organizational efficiencies, extend asset life, maintain/improve system reliability, and reduce equipment failures and emergent/emergency work.
Within the Community of Asset Optimization & Performance Management Community, we will pursue the following Advancement Groups:
- Predictive and prescriptive data analytics and modeling
- Metrics visualization
- Use of emerging technology in predictive analytics