UAI Analytics Communities (formerly known as Working Groups) bring together analytics practitioners and business process experts to advance the conversation about the ways in which analytics can improve and transform critical utility business processes.
- Community members have access to dedicated forums
- Virtual Advancement Group meetings occur every month for each of the Communities
- In-person Advancement Group meetings occur twice a year, at UA Summit and UA Week
Analytics Architecture & Technology
Exploring architectural and technology options for business-driven data science and analytics using sound architectural technologies to support a wide range of options from business unit analytics to enterprise data science and deliver tangible business value.
Within the Community of Analytics Architecture & Technology, we will pursue the following Advancement Groups:
- Analytics self service
- Building the business case for analytics technology investments
- Analytics architecture/technology platforms