UAI Analytics Communities (formerly known as Working Groups) bring together analytics practitioners and business process experts to advance the conversation about the ways in which analytics can improve and transform critical utility business processes.
- Community members have access to dedicated forums
- Virtual Advancement Group meetings occur every month for each of the Communities
- In-person Advancement Group meetings occur twice a year, at UA Summit and UA Week
Customer Analytics Community
Sharing utility experiences and use cases that demonstrate the role of analytics in understanding customers, deepening relationships, increasing satisfaction, and optimizing the performance of programs, products, and services, as well as the channels through which they are offered.
Within the Community of Customer Analytics, we will pursue the following Advancement Groups:
- Predictive/propensity models
- Understanding/changing consumer behavior
- Customer segmentation